Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Balancing high school and part-time work Part 2


Balancing high school and part-time work
Part 2
Voice your goals to someone else can help you make decisions and figure out your priorities . it can also help you judge whether you can do both- work and study – successfully . to help aswer this question , ask yourself:
·       Am I am organized person ?
·       What kind of study habits do I have ?
·       Do I make  good use of my available time ?
·       Will I be able to manage my schedule effectively if I take on a part- time job?
Think about the pros and cons of working. On the plus side, a job can teach you about commitment, time management and responsibilities –and, of course, handling money. On the minus side, a job can cut into the time you have for sleeping, studying and socializing
CHOOSE THE RIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment