Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012


What I will do to graduate from high school
To graduate from high school I will keep my grade up and keep the their.kepping my grades up will help me get the credits I need to graduate from high school . I need to get all my credits to be eligible to graduate to walk the stage and make my family proud of me .if you are already come to school and fail a class you have to take it againg because you don’t have the required credits to graduate ,one credit can prevent you from walking the stage .letting your family down from graduation can be emberesing when you family knows you are going to graduate but you teel them the news that you are not it can be very humiliating .your family expects you to walk the stage and feel proud of you ,you will also feel proud of your self for achiving this goal that you talk about your whole high school life.some of your parents might of not have the privilege to have gone to school so they would love for you to do so and be some one in life but it all starts with a high school diploma a diploma is just a paper but it means you have accomplished the required needs to go on into college because most colleges need a high school diploma to enter it.i so  for example I am doing my work and will keep doing my work so I can pass a class and not have to take it aging any other time.studying for a quiz so I can pass it and get a good grade on the class and pass it.its all about passing your classes and if you don’t taking them al over againg until you do and get the credit you need to walk the stage and make your family proud of you and you will do the same for yourself.
Do your work
Study
Make up work
Be present every day

Description: C:\Users\lausd_user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\503B06R3\MC900297861[1].wmf

No comments:

Post a Comment