Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012


YOUCAN SUCCEED IN SCHOOL IY YOU WILL
PART 2
though I graduated from an associate degree program, I felt that my instructor’s provided me with the same theory and knowledge as those students completing their bachelor’s degree program in clinical laboratory science, “mishak added.
“ when I started my clinical rotations at wake Forest university Baptist medical center, I felt that my formal education at DCCC prepared me to succeed at every challenge that I faced. Since I was the among first MLT students to rotate through WFUBMC, I think this strong foundation in laboratory science enabled me to dispel many of the preconceived ideas about MLTs regarding their education and what they are able to do.” After a year working as a medical laboratory technician at children’s Healthcare od Atlanta, he was promoted to a hematology analytical specials position. This involves oversight of the hematology, organization, and flow cytometry sections of the laboratory.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment