Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012


Student Responsibilities
Part 2
7. I have the responsibility to do every bit of assigned home work with proper attention and thought.
8. I have the responsibility to understand that I am not the only student in class, and that if I fall behind the class, not all of my catching up is appropriate for the classroom setting.
9. I have the responsibility to  view my teacher as a partner in my education.
10. I have the responsibility to act as a competent adult
11. I have the responsibility of trying to integrate the concepts being taught into other courses and other areas ofm  my life
12. I have the responsibility to be polite and open to my teacher and classmates
13. I have the responsibility to accept that my work will be evaluated in terms of what skills any student in the course is expected to master
umanitoba.ca/faculties/arts/economics/caeron/success.htmal
by Lynne Marie Rodell, Christian Brothers University, Tennessee. From: the teaching professor, January 1994, p.3
CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment