Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012


Student responsibilities
Part 1
Students have the right to seize the responsibility for their own destiny and should be encouraged to do so. With every right comes responsibility
1. I have the responsibility to come to every class prepared to listen, to participate, and to learn.
2. I have the responsibility to read the text carefully, nothing important ideas and rephrasing concepts in my own words.

3. I have responsibility to work examples in the textbook and those given in class
4. I have responsibility to other students, the teacher, an assistant, and other resources whenever I need the extra help.
5. I have the responsibility to understand that the teacher is not primarily responsible for making me understand that the
6. I have the responsibility of keeping an open mind and trying to comprehend what teacher is trying to get across.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment